Are you experienced with the whole accounts payable process, and do you want to put your experience in practice in an organization with a lot of opportunities? Are you not afraid of being challenged? Then this is for you!
For a big manufacturing client, we're looking for experienced Purchase to Pay Accountants.
You will be part of a big team that consists of 15 to 20 people, varying from starter to senior. The whole PTP process is centralized in the Netherlands, where you will be responsible for your own region. The client focusses on manufacturing chemicals in various ways. This is a complex organization where you'll be challenged on a daily basis. Are you ready to take on this opportunity?!
- Executes part of the invoice processing activities:
- Provides reliable, timely and complete invoice processing;
- Implementing improvements and corporate guidelines;
- Responsible for relevant stakeholder management if it is necessary;
- Reject an invoice in case it doesn't meet the company requirements or standards.
- Bachelor education in Accounting or Finance.
* Knowledge of accounting in ERP systems, preferably SAP or Ariba Invoicing.
* Experience in using Microsoft Office is an advantage.
* English is mandatory, Dutch will be helpful
* Good analytical skills.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong 'hands-on' mentality.
* Able to work with deadlines and pressure during month closing.
* You're a team player and take ownership of your work.
Why Oliver James
- Career opportunities with the largest companies in the Netherlands
- We search for specific jobs that fit your needs
- We discuss your personal ambitions
- Personal job coach at work
- Training budget
- Great Salary based on experience
- Bonus component
- NS business card or reimbursement of travel expenses
Is this interesting to you, and would you like to know more? Don't hesitate to take the next step in your career!
You can reach me by emailing me on Eljer.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +3120 808 1599