Solutions-oriented, motivated and efficient - I invite you to read more below:
My client is currently looking for a Support Engineer to join its Customer Care Team.
My client is a high-performance, IT cloud-based environment which offers to any type of society the possibility to no longer need a local infrastructure.
The company is in Brussels and offers their services to more than 2500 businesses. You will therefore be able to improve your skills and to have more experience rapidly. It will be a great opportunity to evolve within the company.
You will work remotely and on-site to be able to meet your colleagues and have contacts with them, so you can change of scenery. It will bring you the opportunity to be part of a team and to feel integrated.
Support Engineer - The Job
- You will oversee incidents of your customers and find concrete solutions to get costumers satisfied.
- You will locate the source of the issue to help answer the customer's questions and rapidly find a solution.
- You will create technical documents to explain them to customers for a proper handling of a software, a computer service, etc.
- You will make a fine analysis of incidents to offer ways of improving our products to reduce technical problems.
- You will contribute to process improvement projects (process reviews, ticketing systems, organisational issues, etc.)
Support Engineer - Your Profile
- You have at least a bachelor's degree OR a significant experience in IT support
- You speak Dutch with good knowledge of French and English
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Server environments
- You have Technical expertise: Office 365, Active Directory, Share Point, Teams
- You are team spirit minded, good listener and have good communication
Support Engineer - The Offer
- A permanent contract in a growing Made in Belgium company
- A nice salary (depending on your experience) with lots of advantages, like a company car, insurance, meal vouchers, phone subscription, etc.
The possibility to work with your colleagues on-site