Group Accountant - 12 Month Contract
An exciting opportunity within a successful Irish and English Retailer based in the Dublin market.
This new position will be part of the Finance team of the group that is all based in the Dublin office. You will be reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to join this team and grow the company as well as your career!
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management accounts.
- Production of the consolidation reports for the group.
- Assist in the production of the monthly, quarterly reports.
- Production of reports for presentation to the board.
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant, ACCA, ACA, CPA or equivalent.
- 1-3 years PQE.
- Be an enthusiastic team player.
- Confident in there accuracy without over checking.
If this opportunity appeals to you and you think you are a good fit, apply with the link! 😊