Financial Accountant - Insurance - 12 month FTC
Exciting opportunity to join a global Insurance company with exciting expansion plans and transformation happening within the business. This is for an initial 12 month fixed term contract with strong option for permanency.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team with a friendly culture and collaborative environment. This role would be ideal for a qualified accountant with 0-3 years post qualification experience form an Insurance or Financial Services background.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly financials for multiple entities
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and review of GAAP statutory accounts
- Analyse financial information and liaise with management reporting team.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA or CIMA) with 0-3 years post qualification experience
- Experience within the Insurance or Financial Services Industry (or professional services equivalent experience)
- Enthusiastic self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply at the link within! 😊