We are currently looking for Technical Consultants within ServiceNow to work within a UK Leading Consultancy. Working closely with a variety of customers to best translate their business and technical requirements within ServiceNow. Proposing best-in-class solutions to business problems and leading technical delivery of chosen designs.
This Technical consultant will be joining a technology leading business, within a team where career progression is promoted and encouraged.
- This role will focus on preparing and running functional design workshops, alongside crafting design specifications based on out-of-the-box functionality and customer requirements.
- Engaging customers to address technical solutions, including challenging, quizzing, and validating all customers requirements.
- Creating solutions to resolve business issues
- Supporting Pre-Sales and delivery teams to validate and help to deliver client presentations.
- Hands-on technical delivery of solutions across ServiceNow, from developing through to testing and implementation.
If you have a background in Enterprise Service Management or SaaS technical delivery in one or more of the following two main areas. Please click apply below:
- ServiceNow or other ITSM Toolsets such as: (BMC/Remedy, Cherwell, HP Service Manager, etc.)
Must be open to commuting to London for a hybrid working approach due to the nature and environment of the role.
Please Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.