Senior Systems Administrator
Role: Senior Systems Administrator
Location: Dublin Central
Salary: up to €70,000 + benefits
One of Ireland's most established businesses is looking for a Senior System Administrator to join their technical team on a permanent basis. As the Senior System Administrator you will act as a point of escalation to the L2 team, and work with key stakeholders to deliver projects across three internal divisions.
As a company, they have operations in both Ireland, the UK and wider Europe. They offer a secure working environment with a drive to progress and develop knowledge and expertise.
- Hybrid working - 50/50 split
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme with up to 10% employer contribution
- Travel Tax Saver Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised canteen serving breakfast and lunch
- Free car parking onsite
- Internal progression and development
- Windows Server 2012+ - implementation, upgrades and administration
- Windows 10
- Active Directory/ Azure AD and Group Policy
- Good knowledge of networking protocols including firewalls, LAN, WAN, routers and switches
- Experience with Backup Solutions such as Veeam, Netbackup etc.
- Office365 stack including Teams, Intune, Exchange
Apply now, or get in contact with me directly via email (Kimberley . Hulme @ oliverjames . com) or call 015719484.
Must have EU passport, Irish Citizenship or right to work in Ireland to apply.