We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join us as we continue to build out our Tech Hub in the heart of Manchester.
Working within a leading organisation as a QA Engineer, this is an exciting opportunity to join a team that continues to grow within the business. Keeping up with the demand for innovative technical solutions!
- Writing clear & concise tests
- Assess & recommending a QA Strategy based on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Assisting in the Implementation test automation strategies to reduce the amount of manual testing whilst improving test coverage within the business.
- Present information concisely to individuals within and outside the technology function.
- Contributing to defining and maintaining the agreed quality standards of the product.
- Participate in meetings with business stakeholders to understand key requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience supporting and building Test frameworks (Automation) and setting up test harnesses.
- Experience with some of the following Tools: Selenium, Cypress, Playwright & Postman, Soap UI.
Using Agile methods and the latest .NET technology you will be working within one of several development teams. Working closely with the organisation and remaining involved with all aspects of the life cycle.
AS a QA Engineer you will be focused on a portfolio of bespoke applications and platforms whilst gaining opportunity to work with other teams and systems across the business.
Must be within commutable distance of Manchester for a hybrid working approach.
Please Click apply or email email@example.com for more details.