A highly-diversified and global corporation. Looking for a Senior IT Auditor. Very exciting opportunity to work in a very international environment, with exciting company and projects.
- Assist in formulating IT and cybersecurity audit strategy and plans for the Swire Group with reference to the latest technology trends and the group companies' development plans
- Continuously improve the quality and efficiency of IT audit projects
- Perform data analytics works to support and enhance the audit tests
- Promote new ideas and tools for digitalisation of audit processes
- Develop communication channels with the group companies and external auditors for proactively identifying emerging risks and prioritising audit focus
- Bachelor's degree holder, with 5 years of experience in IT auditing, cybersecurity or IT management. Candidates with more experience will be considered Assistant IT Audit Manager
- Obtained relevant professional qualification such as CISA or CISSP
- Proactive and ambitious with strong analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua is desirable
- Frequent travel should be expected