- Act as the primary contact between stakeholders, Oracle and third parties with respect to delivery, develop and build those relationships with Key stakeholders.
- Managing the resources from Delivery team to make sure the project success, on schedule, within budget, and overall customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Responsible for P&L for the project;
- Responsible for escalating issues to senior stakeholders and internal project sponsors and marshalling resources, both local and regional, as necessary to resolve issues.
- Stakeholder management: from middle to executive level, provide accurate and timely updates and reports to SteerCo.
- Adhere to existing corporate and project governance framework.
- At least 10+ years of experience in ERP or CRM systems implementation
- Good understanding on the life cycle for implementation of the IT applications/systems
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Oracle E-Business Suite knowledge and background is essential such as implementation, setup and support
- Hands-on experience of any of the followings is a plus: Oracle E-Business Suite cloning and patching, Oracle DB administration and setup