With a Master degree in Finance or Accounting, good IFRS accounting/consolidation skills and previous experience with consolidation systems/processes you are equipped and ready to take on this challenging role at the company.
you make it happen
- You take a key role in the closing periods: you support the performing of quarterly consolidation process in order to deliver consolidated financial statements which are used for internal and external purposes. You prepare consolidation entries related to P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and intercompany eliminations.
- You contribute to the final reports for Management: you help prepare consolidated accounts for the group on a quarterly basis and provide input for the annual report, investor and top management related presentations.
- You are responsible for performance of internal controls regarding consolidation processes: you contribute to maintaining the procedures for the consolidation process and provide support to the maintenance and optimization of the consolidation system.
- You help prepare the consolidated budgeting and forecasting: you will contribute to the internal management (board) reporting and preparation of the consolidated financial statements for external communication.
- You interact with various internal stakeholders: you regularly organize alignments and calls with the internal accounting community and the finance teams of the operating units. You communicate clearly and efficiently with your internal and external stakeholders: local finance teams, central treasury department, group tax , investor relaters.
This role can be based in the newly open office in Porto or in the headquarter in Amsterdam. The department is responsible for accurate and timely consolidated reporting for the group. They are leading the group financial consolidation process, using sophisticated software tools available for the consolidation, analytical and reporting process. Both external financial statements under IFRS as well as consolidated management accounting are in the department scope.
In your role as a Senior Consolidation Analyst, you will work together with two other Consolidation Analyst and will be reporting to the Group Consolidation Manager (based in head office in Amsterdam). The role may require occasional travel to the local finance teams in Monaco, Rio de Janeiro, Houston, Marly (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur, and more regular (10-20%) travel to the head office in Amsterdam (in case the candidate will be based in Porto).
You have a Master degree in Finance or Accounting and at least 5-7 years of work experience in an accounting/consolidation role in an international environment. You are highly proficient in Excel and have previous good experience in any consolidation/reporting applications. You have a general good knowledge of IFRS. You have marked experience in working in an international environment and in dealing with different stakeholders at different locations and different levels of seniority. You are flexible to travel.
Experience in audit/assurance in one of the big 4 companies and/or knowledge of the SAP BFC (Financial consolidation reporting tool) are a plus.
With your good communication skills, excellent level of English (both written and verbal) and your ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, you will be successful in our fast-paced international environment.
As the world's population grows, so does the need for safe, sustainable and affordable energy. To cook meals, to power homes, to fuel mobility. With that comes an increasing need to transition to a more sustainable future. With almost 5,000 colleagues spread over eight locations and nine operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels, they are committed to play our part. And they thrive on challenges to do so: whether it is in 3,000 meters of water depth, producing hydrocarbons from underneath the salt-layer, making wind turbines float or capturing energy from waves. In whatever we do, our core values of Integrity, Care, Entrepreneurship and Ownership are key in the commitment to unlocking energy from the oceans.
You will be part of exciting times the company finds itself in the challenges and dynamics that come with it, and the increasing need for talented and ambitious new colleagues to participate in this adventure, now. On a practical note: the offices are easily accessible by public transport, they offer an attractive salary package and you can work flexible working hours.
Do you want to work in an international environment for a future focused organization?
Give me a call or send me and email!
Arie.email@example.com / +31208088609