Azure Development Engineer
Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for a new project to test and develop your skills? Do you work well in a fast pace international team and have a "get-things-done" attitude? What's your next step going to be? Tell us your story. We are ready to listen! For a large Dutch financial organisation, we are looking for an Azure Development Engineer with broad knowledge of Microsoft Azure including, but not limited to, Analytics, CI/CD, Azure DevOps, Security and Automation.
The team makes use of the Scrum framework as they work Agile to prevent endless planning and documentation, and instead the team focused on learning by constant experimentation and feedback from the users. You will be working in a diverse and international team. The team works very well together by using the team differences in strengths and focus areas, to create a lively and thriving work environment. In these uncertain times you have the possibility of working comfortably from home. The team offers a lot of room for growth and independence.
- Microsoft Azure certified or 5+ years of experience working with Azure cloud
- Experience with IaaS (Terraform or PowerShell)
- Experience working in DevOps teams
- Strong security focus and risk aware
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Can act as a sparring partner for the development community
- You are available for at least 36 hours per week
- Fluent in English
Do you think you match this description and would you be interested to hear more about this opportunity?
Please give me a call at 020 808 8602 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We are looking for multiple people from Medior to Senior so do not hesitate and apply
* We can help with your visa sponsorship