Security Engineer - Container Focus | Zurich | St Gallen | Hybrid | Fluent German
Oliver James is currently recruiting for an Security Engineer with a focus on container security to join a leading financial services company based in Zurich.
This is the perfect time to join a team of highly skilled professionals and a company who are investing heavily into their security department. With this opportunity you would be joining a team of highly skilled professionals who are striving to create a more secure security landscape whilst working with some of the best technologies on the market.
Security Engineer responsibilities:
- Engineering of security measures with a focus on OpenShift and Gitlab
- Working towards further development and operation of current container security platform
- Maintaining and expanding new container security platforms
- Collaborating with various teams to enhance platform and application security (DevSecOps)
- Proven experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes & OpenShift
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins and Azure DevOps
- Experience in software development and DevSecOps would be advantageous
- Fluent in both German and English
This Security Engineer role with a focus on Container Security would give you the chance to bring your wealth of experience to create effective improvements to the Security Division and help create effective change across the company. This role offers a market leading salary and benefits package to match, with the opportunity to work 2 days in the office and 3 days from home. Not only this but the company offer clear promotion pathways and the opportunity to excel in your career.
If you feel you are the perfect candidate for this role, or know someone who would be, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can reach Oliver Mather on +41435085590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org