Excellent opportunity to join a global Insurance company on their Reinsurance accounting team!
The successful candidate will join an expanding team and work closely with the Senior Reinsurance Accountant on the team while reporting directly to the head of Reinsurance accounting.
This a great opportunity to join a support team with excellent progression opportunities as the team and business continue to expand in Ireland and indeed Europe!
Some Key Responsibility:
- Support, design, implement and maintain of control framework in line with SOX compliance covering reinsurance placement and accounting
- Deliver timely quarterly reconciliation of ceded reinsurance related accounts in support of Group consolidated GAAP Financial statements as well as local accounting and regulatory standards
- Support the design and implementation of a closing calendar & controls relating to ceded reinsurance operations
Some Key Requirements:
- Understanding of the reinsurance industry and ceded reinsurance
- Proven accounting experience is required
- Strong excel skills is key and experience in SQL would be an advantage
If this sounds like the role for you, apply at the link within 😊