I am currently supporting a leading Insurance business based in London (hybrid/flexible working available) on their search for Reinsurance Accountant during a period of growth
The role will be responsible for
- Responsible for reconciliation, production and analysis of the Reinsurance result for London Operations.
- Assist and act as delegate to the London Finance AVP.
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly Management Information packs
- Take ownership for reporting of all technical accruals including WBNR, IBNR, Contingent Commissions, Cat IBNR and any other relevant provisions.
- Fully qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Post qualified experience within the Reinsurance Lloyds Market
- Power BI & Pivot table experience would be beneficial
- Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available)
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.