The Valuation & Administration area plays a crucial role in our business and we are currently recruiting for a specialist role in the Pricing team.
The majority of our staff are working remotely, however going forward we envisage the role will be in a hybrid environment with some days in the office and some remote.
Reporting to the Data Quality and Pricing Team Manager, the appointee's main responsibilities include:
- Production of daily fund prices within expected standards of timeliness and accuracy
- Circulation of fund price data internally and to external clients
- Valuation of a broad range of products including derivative and more complex arrangements
- Preparation of valuations for ad-hoc portfolios and in-specie transfers
- NAV reconciliations with external parties
- Resolution of valuation queries and pricing issues
The successful applicant will also be required to:
- Liaise and assist with the Data Quality team, as required.
- Support the introduction of new products and initiatives, from identifying and analysing improvements through to implementation.
Desired Knowledge / Experience / Skills
The ideal applicant will possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capability with an ability to provide solutions under time pressures
* Excellent IT skills and a proficiency in the use of valuation tools and applications such as Bloomberg and third party valuation platforms knowledge is essential
* Ability to deal with the introduction of new products and processes
* A disciplined approach to working within a team with a high focus on customer service
* Superior communication skills with ability to interact effectively with the team and with all of our customers and suppliers
It would be an advantage to have:
- Experience of working in the Financial Services sector within Operations with exposure to valuations and fund pricing
* A 3rd level degree would be highly desirable but not essential
* Knowledge and experience of investment instruments and the financial markets in which we invest
Team Working and Cross Functional Collaboration
Planning and Organising
Problem Solving and Decision Making
Operational Excellence and Process Improvement
Building and Maintaining Relationships