Currently working with a client in London who are looking for a Planning Analyst with flexibility on a hybrid/work from home pattern.
As one of the world's leading specialist re/insurers they pride themselves in Career Development and Diversity & Inclusion, this company has more than 50,000 employees in over 800 offices globally making this a place for people to learn, grow, develop and celebrate success.
- Identify and suggest improvements to the Plan process
- Support the continued development of the Planning tool
- Development and monitoring of Plan and Forecast timetables which the organisation will operate to
- Ad-Hoc analytical tasks
- Assist the Head of Planning with process development and project work
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified and/or relevant qualification, part qualified with relevant experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in Insurance Sector
- Experience in a Planning Environment