We are seeking an Account Executive for a major insurance broker to provide quality service their personal lines clients. This Account Executive will also actively review all client renewals, cancellations, non-pay notices and change requests as assigned. A secondary objective is to achieve new and additional sales targets as requested by management.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Be proactive in your approach to all client needs.
- Perform accurate and thorough reviews of client coverage, exposure and pricing.
- Communicate those recommendations to the client in a timely manner.
- Solicit additional business from our existing client base and gain referrals to new prospects from this base.
- Maintain an ongoing working knowledge of all available carriers and products with a goal of maintaining account retention and development
- Make calls to companies when problems/questions pertaining to clients arise.
- Minimum of 5 years as an Account Manager with combined property and casualty marketing and underwriting experience
- Excellent knowledge of all personal lines coverage and carriers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritize and handle a high volume desk
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Epic Applied systems a plus
- Valid P&C license