A leading specialty life insurer operating across the US, is seeking a Payments Specialist to join their growing team. This global client is privately held and backed by a major fortune 500 private equity company. With their high M&A strategy, they have become key players in the life insurance space.
Their business model prioritizes collaboration, open communication and career growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business that is going through transformations, integrations, innovations and acquisitions.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Manage and review daily wire creation and submission within systems
- Oversee and manage the wire approvals
- Work cross functionally with different business units
- Assist with account opening and closing
Experience and Education:
- 0-4 years' experience in a similar role
- Insurance accounting experience is a plus but not required
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, diligent and willing to learn
Location: Denver, CO
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 + 10% bonus
Be an integral part of this growing team!