Network Engineer - Leipzig Area (Offering Hybrid Working Options) - Up To €50,000
Are you an experienced Network Engineer? Are you looking to join a team where you can take ownership of the Network Infrastructure? Then do read on!
As the Network Engineer, you would be joining a team of multi-national Infrastructure engineers. Your main responsibility is to maintain and improve the Network Infrastructure, collaborating with the Server team, and managing the internal ticketing system.
You would be joining a major European organisation within the Security Solutions sector. The organisation is already present within various Western European regions with expansion plans into Eastern Europe also. Some of the products include Physical Security Products, as well as Software Security Solutions.
As the Network Engineer, you would have the following Skills/Experiences:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience within a Network Engineering related role
- Understanding of Network related technologies such as Cisco, HPE, or Aruba
- Experience in installing, updating, and managing computer software and hardware
- Experience with Jira ticketing system
- Excellent German and English skills are a must
As the Network Engineer, you would have the following Benefits:
- Competitive salary of up to €50,000 + benefits.
- No travel required (in-house position).
- Extremely flexible working options.
- Various progression opportunities.
Does this Network Engineer role sound of interest? Feel free to reach out to Abdallah.email@example.com for more information.