A leading specialty life insurer operating across the US, is seeking a Manager of Financial Reporting to join their rapidly growing team. This global client is privately held with over $100B in AUM and backed by a fortune 500 private equity company. With their high M&A model, they have become key players in the life insurance space and have a cutting edge investment strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business that is going through transformations, integration, innovations and acquisitions.
Job Title: Financial Reporting Manager - Separate Accounts
Report to: Director of Financial Reporting
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Work cross functionally with different reporting teams
- Oversee the preparation and review of financial statements and ensure timely filings
- Continuous process improvements
- Build and maintain internal controls
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, a related field, or equivalent experience
- 4 - 7 years in the financial services or insurance
- Mutual fund or Separate Account reporting experience
- Experience submitting EDGAR filings
- CPA or parts passed preferred.
Salary: $100K - $140K base + bonus
Be an integral part of this growing team!