Oliver James is looking for an experienced Major Incident Manager Consultant who will ensure that the process for managing incidents run effectively and efficiently. You manage the main incidents, organize the operational crisis cell and report to management.
The position is open for freelance or permanent.
What will you bring ?
- Knowledge of ITIL and/or an ITSM tool is a plus. (ServiceNow)
- Practical experience with development, infrastructure management
- Very good interpersonal skills, you communicate fluently with multidisciplinary teams and can lead meetings
- You handle problems conscientiously, methodically and constructively
- You can work independently and take initiative to move things forward
- Your stress resistance allows you to deal with difficult situations
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of English
What are you going to do ?
- Distribute the data related to the process to the various ICT teams involved
- Ensure that the process is followed, you monitor and analyze the service levels
- Propose actions to improve the process and help develop the incident tracking tool (ServiceNow)
- Lead the meeting for the management of incidents and their RCA with the managers of the ICT teams
- Coordinate the members of the technical teams who intervene in the management of major incidents
- Manage relations with IT "customers" in terms of their satisfaction with the service provided and with the various partner companies in terms of maintenance contracts and service levels
- Work closely with those responsible for the ITSM processes: Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, ...
- Set up indicators to ensure the efficiency of the process, draw up periodic reports on the handling of incidents
- Carry out analyses of the causes, impact and recurrence, and will define and monitor improvement actions with the teams concerned
You think you are the right person for this new challenge ? Please get in touch with : email@example.com
Oliver James introduce talented people to great organisations so that both may grow and benefit from each other's experiences, helping to fulfil their potential.