Title: Mainframe Capacity & Performance Lead
Location: Raleigh, NC (Remote)
Type: FTE, Direct Hire
Salary: $140-160k +30% Bonus
We are partnered with a leading Financial Services organization, who are seeking a strong team Lead for their Mainframe Capacity & Performance group.
The teams' priority is to provide accurate and timely analysis to ensure the mainframe systems are performing optimally and will involve leading senior mainframe performance analysts and capacity planners.
- Proven ability to lead an expert group of capacity and performance technicians.
- Thorough understanding of the mainframe platform - must understand the zOS operating system, components, and peripherals.
- This includes CICS, DB2, MQ and WAS along with mainframe hardware components.
- Knowledge of various tools for capacity and performance analysis, including SAS, RMF, SMF, SYSVIEW, and various mainframe monitors.
- Lead the team in performance and capacity diagnosis. Ensure root cause analysis is complete for all performance and capacity issues on the mainframe.
- Strong communication, both verbal and written; ability to implement education and training across a broad technology population.
- Act as a change agent, driving continuous improvement and excellence.
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated Resume to William Barclay at Oliver James - firstname.lastname@example.org