This global insurance business is seeking a qualified Legal professional to take on a strategic advisory role. This is a superb opportunity for anyone in private practice, specialising in insurance law, to take on a commercial role. It would also be a great move for an in-house lawyer to take on a more strategic role, advising the senior leadership team.
As part of a small but experienced team, you will be required to provide specialist support on technical insurance issues and policy wording, across all lines of business, with a focus on Property, Casualty, Liability and Specialty risks. You will advise executive leadership, raise the quality of standards globally and deepen their knowledge and understanding of technical insurance issues. This is a business-critical role supporting new product development and the growth of the business.
- At least 5 years of relevant insurance industry experience, in insurance, reinsurance or a law firm
- Relevant Legal qualifications are essential
- Experience in contract drafting and advising on policy wordings
- Commercial attitude and strategic mindset
- Ability to facilitate and lead complex discussions
- Ability to support across multiple product lines
- Inquisitive mind and problem solver with the ability to see the bigger picture