Oliver James is looking for graduates to become the new Sherlock Holmes in Financial Crimes. We are looking for KYC Analysts. Are you a dynamic team player with critical and analytical mind? Do you want to gain an amazing first experience to boost your career? Then this is your chance!
What is a KYC Analyst?
"Know Your Customer" Analysts are the investigators working at the bank to look into any potential illegal activities going on such as money laundering, the financing of terrorism, fraud, … In order to do that, there are different screenings and checks (where the money is coming from, how it is spent, …) that need to be performed. You would be the person in charge of conducting those analysis, making sure we know the customer.
What will you concretely do as KYC Analyst?
- Creating and maintaining KYC record on each client
- Be able to understand and apply the full KYC process based on legal and internal requirements and processes
- Extracting relevant data from different from various sources and databases and performing KYC screenings
- Conducting analytical and accurate research to make sure you know the customer in front of you
- Communicating with clients
- Escalating cases when needed
Are you our next KYC Analyst? The answer is yes if
- You have a Master in Criminology, Laws or Business Management or International Relations
- You are native Dutch speaker and can communicate both orally and in writing in English
- Analytical and investigative skills
- Driven mentality and the capacity to prioritize.
- You're a team player as well as able to work autonomously
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package
- The opportunity to gain expertise and experience and use it directly in a dynamic market.
- The ability to make an important contribution to the growth of various compliance departments at multiple banks.
Any more questions about the job? Reach out to me by email at email@example.com or by phone 02 588 04 70.