Due to current expansion, a reputable international Insurance broker is looking for a Junior Professional indemnity (PI) Accounts Handler. The growing company provide specialist Insurance Broking worldwide, with multiple arms to the business - this one focusing on the London and UK market. The role is based in Central London, working on a hybrid basis, you would only be required to be in the office two days a week.
Day to day you will maintain and develop relationships through the delivery of excellent service, technical knowledge, and expertise;
- You will work on new and existing business, renewals within the PI Account Handling team focusing on SME small premiums.
- Handling PI accounts focusing on SME small premiums
- Liaising with the in-house market team
- Managing and processing the agreements
- Processing invoices
You should have at least;
- 1-2 years PI Accounts experience, preferably in the construction sector.
- If you do not have the required experience within construction, other sectors will be looked at for candidates with strong PI accounts handling experience. You should be
- prepared to work in a high volume capacity, with a drive to learn and progress your career.
The ever expanding company are willing to cover all costs of your completion of the CERT CII qualification.
If this role is of interest to you, then please apply online with an up to date CV.