We are looking for a passionate & enthusiastic IT Support Engineer to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business based in Bradford.
Currently going at the start of their transformation to Azure, this company has continued to excel even during the pandemic!
This role will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of IT Infrastructure (both on-prem & Azure), responsible for delivering new projects and providing BAU support
They are looking for someone at a 2nd or 3rd line level who is looking to progress there career and throw themselves into the training on offer - the end goal to become a senior member of the team.
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally 2+ years experience providing hands on IT support
- Ability to work with end-users & customer in person as well as remote
- Excellent communication
- Strong Microsoft background
- An understanding around networking technologies - Routing, switching etc
- An understanding around Server Implementation & Support
- Knowledge around some of the below
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Server 2016 onwards
- Office 365, Sharepoint Online
- Mobile device management
- Networking technologies
- Azure knowledge
This role will operate a flexible home working approach with around 2 days a week in Bradford. Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!