We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate IT Support Engineer to join a reputable & tech leading business based from Manchester
This company is currently going through a large period of growth, opening multiple offices across the globe. To support this they are also going through a large digital transformation towards the cloud!
With the transformation well underway, you'd be working with leading technologies in a hybrid Azure environment. With leading Analytics and Development functions, innovation helps this organisation stay a leader within their industry!
You would be joining a-minded IT Support team within the heart of the company in Manchester - responsible for providing IT Support across the business. There are no siloes in this team, you'd be involved in all aspects of IT and Infrastructure!
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experienced providing IT Support in a hybrid hands on / Service Desk environment at a 2nd line or above level
- Broad knowledge base across various technologies including; Office 365, Windows, Active Directory, Telephony, Azure, Cisco, JIRA, Mimecast etc
- Ability to get involved with project work, understanding business needs and requirements
- Able to solve incidents and requests in an efficient, effective manner
- Able to act as a point of escalation
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- A desire to learn and continue expanding your technical knowledge
This is a business that actively promotes learning & development, offering the chance to progress your technical knowledge and career!!
Due to a hands on element to the role, this will be a hybrid working approach so you must be able to commute to central Manchester
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details