We are looking for an experienced IT Service Operations Manager to join a leading technology driven organisation just outside of Wakefield.
This is a Senior Management role where you will be responsible for developing & implementing the strategy, standards and procedures within which the IT Service Delivery teams will operate. Managing the teams to support the IT strategy and to deliver the best service to the organisation
- Control over the life cycle of strategic, tactical and operational changes to IT services through standardised procedures.
- Establishing standard procedures for managing change requests to drastically minimise the risk and impact a change can have on business operations
- Accountable for making sure standards are in place to maintain & manage the integrity of ITSM disciplines
- Accountable for overseeing Service Readiness through to project go lives, supporting & leading the effective removal of Service risks & issues
- Provide regular business KPIs and MI to the Head of Technology , driving data driven decision making
- Ensure management of expectations are well informed, building relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Provide Leadership and coaching to enable the development of the team and therefore the service
- Manage all vendor and supplier relationships sat within Service Operations, ensuring that maximum value is achieved.
We are looking for an experienced Service Operations professional that wants to join an organisation where they will have full autonomy moving forwards. You'll have a strong ITIL knowledge base with the ability to adapt and implement where appropriate.
Operating a hybrid / home office pattern you must be a commutable distance from their offices just outside of Wakefield.
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!