IT Security Officer | Bern | Up to 150,000CHF
We are hiring for the position of IT Security Officer for an industry-leading commerce group business located in Bern. As the IT Security Officer in this business, you will be working with your colleagues to ensure security and compliance is of the highest capability across the group.
Your key responsibilities will primarily include:
- Ensuring information security in area of application security.
- Planning and executing application security reviews.
- Analysing risks and defining appropriate measures.
- Providing support and advice for projects regarding their information security, and ensure compliance with security requirements.
- Have a key involvement of the management of penetration tests and vulnerability management.
- Completed a computer science related apprenticeship or hold a university degree in a relevant technology area.
- Possess several years of professional experience in the space of IT security across different areas.
- Understand the concepts of operational security including threat intelligence.
- Fluent in German and English.
Joining this team as the IT Security Officer will give you the opportunity to work on cutting-edge security challenges in the industry, a dynamic team, and a competitive salary.
If you are passionate about cyber and information security and want to work in a dynamic environment, apply now or contact us for more details at Dan.email@example.com or +41 41 561 64 75.