We are currently engaged with a global organisation who are on the market for an IT Asset and Configuration Lead.
You will play a pivotal part in shaping the way the organisation manages its IT assets. Being the lead, you will interact and liaise with both internal IT Functions and external partners, and you'll be responsible for the management of the IT Asset and Configuration Management process.
- You will be responsible for the planning and management of assets - Discovery and integrations
- Control manual data input
- Perform audits
- Develop the IT Asset and Configuration Management standards, procedures, CSDM
- Evaluate current processes and systems
What's in it for you?
- Clear career progression
- Study support
- Flexible working
- Dental Care plan
- Private GP plan
- Discounted gym membership
If this role is of interest, apply for immediate consideration!