A leading London Market speciality insurer are seeking an Internal Communications Manager to implement and plan strategies for the Group in an exciting period of growth.
Working closely with the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer you will;
- Creation of strategies & projects that support the Group's strategy, values and future ambitions
- Perform regular reporting against KPI's to help measure performance.
- Owning & controlling intranet & other internal platforms for communication.
- Work alongside HR to develop and deliver training and support development of wider colleagues.
- Driving the Group's EVP, Culture & Engagement iniatives.
You would be a good fit if you hold;
- Sig PR, Corp Comms & external marketing exposure.
- Superb written & communication skills across all stakeholders.
- Superb stakeholder management across all levels in the business
- Strong analytic abilities to highlight effectiveness of comms.
- Strong in project management & talent to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Please respond to this advert if this sounds of interest and you would like to know more. Alternatively, you can respond with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org