We are looking for an Infrastructure Manager with a lean towards Networking, to join an industry leading organisation that is currently going through a big period of growth due to continued success!
This technology leading, innovative business are looking for a Manager to lead a team of skill Network & Infrastructure Engineers.
This team will be a blend of experience levels so you'll need to develop & coach your team, ensuring the highest quality of delivery of complex solutions.
- To take ownership over the successful development and support of your team
- To ensure the successful output and smooth delivery
- Drive the team to produce & maintain high quality documentation
- Work closely with other operational functions to ensure processes are followed, driving capacity management across all network platforms
- Take ownership over change management processes across the network platforms
- Service Management of 3rd party vendors
- Manage the teams on call rotas
- Provide technical leadership to other technical teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation where you will play a vital part in their growth and development moving forwards. This autonomous role will allow you to drive forwards real change
Although you will be working within a Networking focused environment, we are looking for a strong technical leader / manager in general. So are open to different types of technical backgrounds
This could also be a great step up for a strong team lead!
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details