Information Security Officer
Currently we are looking for a medior or senior information security officer to perform design and documentation work in the information security governance space. In more detail we need someone with sufficient experience to quickly add value in building our ISMS (information security management system). We use an internal approach for this, does not have to be done along ISO-guidelines. Furthermore, this colleague is asked to provide some ad-hoc support related to security reporting.
We need someone who:
- has a minimum of 10 years experience in information security, particularly information security governance;
- has hands-on experience with the following activities (writing policies, standards, guidance / support documentation for multiple security control area's (PLAN); documenting / finetuning our security risk assessment practices (CHECK), building out existing security risk reporting (CHECK) and documenting our security risk management process (ACT);
- is pragmatic rather than extensive, we are looking for condensed and short, but high-quality pieces;
- can deliver most of the documents autonomously, based on our requirements and wishes;
- is a sparring partner, provides independent input to deliver maximum value;
- is a good communicator, needs to get up and running quickly, and align much with other colleagues in the Security Office.