IFRS 17 - Project Accountant
Exciting opportunity to join one of Ireland most well know Insurance brands on a 24 month fixed term contract basis!
This role will play a key part in the successful implementation, transition and embedding of the new IFRS 17 standard.
The successful candidate will come from an Insurance background and work alongside senior accountants, actuaries, IT professionals and project managers to drive the success of this project.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Drive decision making through the project journey of determining how IFRS17 is applied and implemented to the Financial Statements
- Develop the new General Ledger to accommodate IFRS 17
- Produce qualitive and quantitative disclosures to transition IFRS Financial statements and annual reports to IFRS 17
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) - min 2 years PQE
- Insurance background is essential (previous IFRS 17 experience is not)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
If this sounds like the role for you, apply at the link within with your CV 😊