I am currently recruiting for 2 roles with a Global Investment Manager, based in Central London. Both roles are within the Fund Management space one is a stand along role working with various joint ventures and the other is a UK Real Estate focused role managing a Senior Associate.
- Review of quarterly financial reporting and disclosures under IFRS and FRS102.
- Managing the group and statutory audit processes.
- Review of monthly/quarterly financial controls and review of quarterly financial data.
- Liaison with all parties involved in the end-to-end operating model (property managers, administrators and internal clients)
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant.
- Strong technical knowledge of UKGAAP and IFRS.
- Real estate financial accounting experience.
- Experience of supervising staff preferable.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.