I am currently supporting a leading Insurance business on their search for an FP&A Analyst during a period of restructure.
The role will be responsible for
- Production of the monthly & quarterly reporting including variance of the actuals to budgets, forecast and prior period.
- Assisting with the planning & forecasting including the GAAP & SBF plan.
- Working closely with the underwriters to under business drivers.
- Strong business partnering skills - promote collaboration with business functions.
- Fully qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Lloyd's Insurance experience is essential
- Advanced excel
- Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available) - hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.