This role will be supporting the development and production of key analytics and North American level management information for the General Insurance leadership team. Coordinating across the various product groups to develop value-adding analytics, the individual will support front office decision making and enable improved management transparency into performance metrics.
- Build financial models including revenue, cost, and cash flow projections that will enable senior leadership to make effective decisions about the company
- Present, analyze and interpret relevant financial data to senior leadership, partnering closely with key leaders to impact strategic business decisions
- Arm business leaders with data necessary to make strong operational decisions by helping them interpret analyses and measure progress against outlined goals
- Aid in budgeting process including annual review, analysis of department specific budgets and monthly/quarterly budget vs. actual tracking
- Establish and report key operating metrics used to drive the business to greater efficiency
- Support tracking of business plan execution across North America
- Support tracking of key performance metrics across North America and delivery of results to senior leadership
- Coordinate with North America Business Units and support improvement of processes across the organization.