Our client is a leading insurance and investment management company with over 100 years of experience in the global market.
Due to a retirement in the Shared Services Division there is an immediate need to find a talented Financial Controller / Director of Accounts Receivable. This is a highly strategic role, supporting the Chief Administration Officer in leading a high performing division, training and developing team members, promoting staff retention and systems transformation.
Core responsibilities in the role include:
- Overall management and delivery of the company's domestic and international accounts receivable function.
- Responsible for developing and driving the vision for the future of the shared services division, alongside the Chief Administration Officer.
- Management & development of the Accounts receivable team (20+ people) who will report (in)directly and are responsible for:
- MGA payments
- Processing payments
- Collection of Broker Fees
- Collection of past due premiums
- Prepare reconciliations and support the month end financial close process
- Setting up and running appropriate change projects to address finance issues
- Management of stakeholders at all levels of the organization in order to enable effective delivery of project
- Building and managing relationships with IT Function in relation to IT & Data elements that form integral parts of the Accounts receivable function.
- Setting budget and resource requirements for delivery
- Responsible for managing the relationship with audit (internal and external) to evidence that change is applied in a controlled way to the finance function (including its systems).
Desired qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience managing large scale teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or similar.
- CA or CPA highly regarded.
- Ability to work in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Initiative; someone who can bring a unique perspective, insight and fresh ideas that drive outcomes
- Experience in leading and managing process improvements and system development
- Strong executive presence and excellent communicator.
If you would like to be considered for the role, or would like to discuss further, please apply using the prompts provided or contact Chris Dodds on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this role requires candidates to be in office. Remote or international Candidates will not be considered for this role.