A high profile FinTech business in London offering great benefits and flexibility.
A leading FinTech business in London with extremely high profile contracts is on the look out for an experienced financial controller to come in and look over the entirety of the group function.
This FinTech offer excellent flexibility and they are a dynamic and fast growing organisation. The business have recently undergone a restructure and are about to embark on a key growth phase across their back-office functions.
As financial controller your duties will be as follows:
- Oversee and consolidate the statutory and regulatory account productions.
- Work closely with the CFO on strategy for the team and business
- Work closely with Treasury and ALCO committees
- Oversee tax planning to support efficient delivery of the businesses strategy
- Ensure that effective and efficient financial controls and policies are in place
- Oversee and manage a number of direct reports within the group function
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with 5-7+ years PQE
- Previous management experience
- Exposure to internal controls within a group function
- Strong technical background with exposure to statutory and regulatory standards
- Prior FS experience
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading FinTech business in London as a financial controller. The business are in a great place financially and are keen to bring good quality people into the business.