High growth start up technology firm that develops advanced analytics software for the world's largest investment banks, asset managers, and hedge funds. They aim to automate as much of a credit analyst's workflow as possible to empower their businesses. The system processes critical information for asset management decision making. Looking for Financial Analysts in the US to work directly with the technology team and senior management to support data analysis and product development.
This job is for you if:
- you have an accounting background and/or are a skilled accountant / financial data analyst looking to develop new skills, both financial and technological, while expanding your professional horizons
- you are highly analytical, detail-oriented, motivated by data integrity challenges, and can work independently
- you believe that there 'must be a better way' with respect to automating the repetitive tasks in your current job
- you are interested in working in an environment with fast growth potential that prioritizes innovation
- you take ownership to drive solutions and are a self-starter
- Strong academic track record, with a background in accounting and/or finance
- Accounting and/or finance qualifications such as CPA or CFA preferred
- Financial statement audit/analysis capabilities; familiarity with creating financial models/reports from scratch
- US GAAP experience is essential; IFRS experience is useful
- Ability to demonstrate superior work performance, attention to detail, and a commitment to outstanding results
- Good Excel knowledge plus experience with data management
- Passion for technology and learning new tools
- Fluent in English and eligible to work in the US
- Growing our data by processing financial reports using the Company's proprietary data extraction system, assembled using cutting-edge machine learning technology
- Analyzing resulting output for accuracy and completeness using internally developed audit tools and techniques
- Monitoring / "owning" your coverage universe to support live data updates during corporate earnings season
- Interacting with our clients, the world's leading investment firms, to answer questions about data and product functionality; supporting sales and account management teams
- Discussing product priorities and strategic objectives with a management team that has many decades of buy-side and sell-side experience working in intuitional credit markets
- Collaborating with the engineering team to review system performance and identifying opportunities for improvement, including both internal analyst tools and our client-facing application
Competitive pay, subject to individual experience, with share option plan. 20 days PTO.
Dynamic, innovative, analytical, and collaborative.
Fully Remote. US HQ in North Carolina. The parent company is based in London, UK.