I am currently supporting a leading Insurance business on their search for a Financial Accountant during a period of restructure
The role will be responsible for
- Lead the overall development and execution of balance sheet tools and process to deliver both Divisional and Group strategy.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders in Financial Operations, Financial Reporting, Internal Control and with Internal and External Audit
- Anticipate and keep up to date with technical, regulatory or business led developments and drive forward continuous improvement to ensure QBE is ahead of its competitors and in line with best practice..
- Drive the monthly close process alongside the financial reporting team
- Fully qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Insurance experience desireable, however wider FS experience can be considered (Experience with complex transactions)
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available) - hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.