Oliver James are currently supporting the hiring a Insure with no.1 business performance across multiple markets in APAC. With their strength of in established business model built on high-quality distribution, they have performed exceptionally well compared to their competitor despite the pandemics.
My client has identify the opportunity to accelerate the use of technology to provide deeper and actionable insights into customer needs and preferences. In part of their digitalization journey, they are implementing a series of new initiative in Customer Experience Design, Digital Channels & Partnership and more. We are currently looking for a Director, Marketing Transformation & Business Management.
- Implement and oversee the marketing governance efforts across the Asian regions and to align globalization.
- Define and implement a scalable transition & change management process, including enabling change through various marketing formats to achieve corporate-wide's KPIs.
- Define, manage, scale and monitor the global adaptation of relevant marketing policies, standards, and localize the best practices to the country marketing.
Business Partnership & Management
- Establish internal and external partnerships by identifying common interests and mutually beneficial opportunities to meet and exceed business goal of the company.
- Strong business and market sense with the ability to recommend appropriate initiatives to drive and achieve aligned business and pre-set KPIs for funds and retirement business.
- Be the champion and drive operation excellence across the corporate-wise community around marketing and partnership, focusing on providing professional and efficient support to sales channel on formulating effective marketing solutions to boost sales inflow.
- 10+ years of relevant strategic partnership and marketing operation management experience, preferably working in brokerage firms, bancassurance or insurance companies.
- Cantonese-Speaking is required, Regional marketing exposure preferred
- Outstanding communication skills able to translate strategies, policies, and standards into a scalable, understandable format and articulate the value of work to the business.
- Proven team player with strong problem-solving skills and ability to observe and translate operation challenges into strategic, actionable objectives.