My client is one of the global leaders in the field of insurance with presence in 54 markets and strong track-record in business expansion in SEA markets. As one of the most diversified insurers and market leaders, they are committed to delivering world-class services to their customers.
To drive continuous product innovation and customer experience enrichment, we are currently looking for candidates with Digital Marketing and Acquisitions experience. This person will be leading a small team to driving high ROI marketing campaigns online.
- Orchestrate digital marketing and acquisition strategies and go-to-market plans to optimize AXA's brand and drive business for the company.
- Lead the team to drive integrated campaigns on both production and media planning to support new product launches. Plan and build comprehensive digital ecosystem to ensure end-to-end customer journey from awareness to conversions.
- Formulate social media and content strategy based on the product roadmap of different line-of-business for driving customer engagement and capturing business by delivering the right offers and communications to prospects at the right time through humanized content and customer interactions.
- Work closely with ecommerce team, data analytic team, lead management team, etc to continuously drive online direct sales on website, enhance lead capture though digital channels and improve lead nurturing process
We are looking for candidates:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, eCommerce, business, and/or related discipline
- 10+ years' experience of digital marketing, performance marketing, e-commerce, with background of insurance, finance or health care industry is a plus
- Hands-on experience in digital activations including but not limited to, SEO/SEM, performance marketing, social media management, content marketing, digital advertising campaigns, and supporting the business strategy.
- Able to define market segmentation and translate business goals into integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and demonstrate team leadership skills.
- Can work independently and coach the team to identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin