A leading insurance carrier is looking to hire a Claims Examiner - Medical Malpractice. In this technical role, you will be responsible for handling a range of medical malpractice cases including hospitals, excess hospitals, nursing homes, dental clinics etc. Claims will include litigation and coverage investigation.
Key/Skills Experience Required:
- 3+ years medical malpractice claims experience gained in insurance (medical malpractice experience gained in the legal industry experience considered)
- Strong understanding of a range of medical malpractice types including hospitals and nursing homes
- Exposure to litigation and coverage investigation - highly preferred
- Exceptional customer service capability. Excellent relationship management capability
- JD Law essential to be considered for this role
- Adjuster License and other insurance qualifications
This role is on a hybrid schedule from Jersey City NJ, with an excellent base salary of $100,000-$120,000 plus 10-15% bonus. Along with this, you will be put on a clear progression path with a global insurance carrier.