A growing MGA within the London Market is seeking a Broker Carrier Services Analyst to support their team's internal broker and carrier support services as they look to expand into the market.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a potential candidate to get high levels of exposure, within a breadth role, to IBA Accounting, Credit Control, Reporting, Fiduciary & Policy Administration.
Key Skills Required
- 3 years min experience in a Claims/Broker Technician/Fiduciary role (or similar).
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience of processing on London Market Policy Administration Systems.
- Experience of IBA Accounting (bureau processing).
- Understanding of distribution channels & operational and cash processing models.
- Experience of fiduciary accounting (posting/reconciling cash receipts and payments).
The ideal candidate would be someone with London Market experience, finance skills/understanding & an appreciation of tech used within insurance.
If this sounds of interest, or like you, do reply to this advert!