- Protect our data
- Design for security and resilience: Our data and technologies must be appropriately resilient and protected, independent of interface or hosting location and aligned to risk appetite.
- Maximise benefits to the Enterprise through consistency and reuse: Architectural decisions must consider wider organisational applicability and re-use. Building or reusing core / global platforms and tools where applicable.
- Connect to our people
- Design with data first: Our processes and solutions should be insight driven, based on trusted data, and create new valuable data. With data adoption making our processes and journeys smarter and more efficient.
- Unlock value for our customer
- Focus on the Customer: All architectural decisions (business and technology) should enable maximum customer values.
- Digitise Front Office to Back Office, driving Straight Through Processing (STP): Technology enabled business processes should be designed as fully digitised from inception through maintenance, with minimal need for manual intervention.
- Utilise strategic partnerships: Whilst leveraging our Core Platforms we will also collaborate with our vendors to supplement our estate with specialist skills.