Amsterdam 75k - 120k fulltime
As an Audit Supervisor / Manager you will report to the Conduct and Culture Audit Department Head. The jobholder will assist with the design and implementation of an audit approach for Conduct and Culture Risk and will complete thematic audits to provide due assurance.
The Audit department is a highly professional organization with approximately 20 audit teams across the globe and comprises a diverse international team of around 450 members.
Working at the audit department means providing you with the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the ongoing improvement of the way the bank is run and how risks are managed. You will be working in a highly multicultural environment and will build an intimate understanding of the business.
Your role & work environment
The Conduct and Culture Audit team is a new and expanding team in the audit department. As an Audit Supervisor / manager, aside from completing audit work, you will actively support the set up and growth of the audit team. You will complete the following activities/assignments:
- Assist in the process of defining the Conduct Compliance and Culture Audit Universe and identifying, evaluating Conduct & Culture risks
- Planning, execution and follow-up of Conduct Compliance thematic audits/reviews.
- Help influence the preparation of the Country, Business and Functional team audit plans to provide coverage of Conduct and Culture.
- Follow-up, tracking and reporting of audit issues applicable to the region.
- Participate in ongoing interaction with business units and executive management. Build networks and relationships with business and function stakeholders to inform audit planning and continuous monitoring.
- Supporting the delivery of projects as required by the Audit Department Head.
- Liaise and support Business, Functional and Country Teams in assessing the formal drivers of risk behaviour as part of the audits performed worldwide. The assessments are structured and identified exceptions are reported in our audit reports.
- Work with the Audit Department Head to quarterly reporting on Conduct and Risk Culture to the Management Board.
- Deliver introductions/ training sessions to colleagues in the department on Conduct Compliance and Risk Culture.
- Champion and embed best practice management and administrative procedures in own areas of responsibility.
- Follow the market developments on Conduct and Culture.
Who are you?
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, preferably within Retail or Wholesale Audit.
- A bachelor degree.
- Background in Conduct and Culture and in Audit (for example, in wholesale conduct risk including market abuse).
- Good report writing skills, ability to understand the 'bigger picture' and deliver clear, concise messages.
- Proficient at analysing data with the use of excel and Power BI.
- Understanding of the current market and key conduct compliance regulations.
- Strong communication skills, result oriented, and flexible in working with many different teams.
- Flexible, proactive and adaptable.
- Strong organisational and cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organisation with functional and hierarchical reporting lines.
- Organisational skills, follow through and attention to detail.
- Willing and free to travel (approximately 6 weeks a year).
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it's possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life.
The benefits of working with us include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- An excellent opportunity for exposure in a wide range of businesses and functions
- Personal growth & challenging work
- Open and dynamic environment
- Progressive and forward looking mentality
- Opportunities for development and training
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
Does this sound interesting? Please reach out!
Arie.firstname.lastname@example.org / +31208088609