For a large international bank in Amsterdam I am currently looking for a Audit Manager with a focus on Non-Financial Risk. In this position you will be working in a specialised team that does the audits on a group level for topics like Operational Risk Management, Personal Data Protection and Group Human Resources.
The team is based in Amsterdam, but they perform audits on many locations globally since they are responsible from a group perspective. This will obviously give you a unique insight in how the bank operates on a global scale, but also assist with the challenges that might arise from such a global presence.
What am I looking for:
- You have a experience with internal audit procedures and ideally experience with internal audit in the banking industry.
- You have knowledge on topics like Operational Risk Management and Data Protection.
- You are able to lead audits, from start to end, and assure that the deadlines are made.
- You are open, after COVID, to travel to international locations for approximately 6 to 8 weeks a year.
What my client has to offer to you:
- Working in a highly educated and motivated environment.
- Opportunities to look at problems from a group perspective for one of the largest international banks globally.
- A above average salary package with outstanding secondary benefits.
If this could be interesting for you, do not hesitate to reach out to me.