We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join the team as an Audit Manager - working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
The Audit Manager will deliver audits and provide internal stakeholders with critical assessments of the clients governance, risk and control frameworks.
In this role, you will:
- Effectively manage individual audits and activity through planning and delivery of the annual audit plan within expected timeframe, standards, methodology, budget, and best practices
- Confirm that audit findings and recommendations are understood and mitigated
- Manage the interface between stakeholders to confirm a common understanding of key deliverables
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the applicable Business, Functional, and Regulatory environment, including developing trends, risks, controls, and expectations
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Qualification as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), or Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) is preferred
- Relevantwork experience in the Financial Services Sector, consultancy, and external audit is preferred, but not always essential
- Relevant accounting, audit, analytical, financial, project management, programming, quantitative, risk, and technology skills, qualifications or certifications
If this role is of interest please apply online with the most up to date version of your CV.