Due to exciting growth, our client, a forward-looking firm who look to support businesses with regulatory and operational needs are looking for an Audit manager to join their team. With a vast ranging client base stretching from the fintech, financial services and wider commerce industries. The role in question will see you join a growing and energetic team supporting direct reports as well as the large wider team and managing a noteworthy client portfolio.
Some duties include:
- Manage multiple direct reports by designating and reviewing their work whilst simultaneously managing several client relationships
- Review of audit planning, fieldwork and completion
- Reporting to clients, answering questions on statutory financial statements and audit processes
- Reviewing of finalisation documents
- Acting as the point of contact on audits for the client and entire team
- Regularly reporting to the directors on any audit or accountancy issues
- Meeting both external and internal deadlines
- Identifying and securing opportunities for new work
For this role you should be:
- ACA / ACCA qualified with a minimum post-qualified 2 years' experience
- Experience of managing at least a small team
- Prior experience with reviewing audits (ideally external) and statutory accounts
- Fully up to date knowledge of IFRS and UK or US GAAP
- External audit experience
In return our client offers a difference from the typical audit firms, with flexible hybrid working and a relaxed culture. Competitive salary, a discretionary annual bonus, the opportunity for some travel if desired and the opportunity to grow and progress with the team.
If the above sounds like you, then please apply online with an up to date CV today!